terça-feira, dezembro 13, 2005

Dexy's Midnight Runners - "

Poor old Johnny Ray
Sounded sad upon the radio
He moved a million hearts in mono
Our mothers cried and sang along and who'd blame them
Now you're grown, so grown, now I must say more than ever
Go toora loora toora loo rye aye
And we can sing just like our fathers
Come on Eileen, well I swear (what he means)
At this moment, you mean everything
With you in that dress my thoughts I confess
Verge on dirty
Ah come on Eileen
These people round here wear beaten down eyes
Sunk in smoke dried faces
They're so resigned to what their fate i
But not us, no not us
We are far too young and clever
Toora loora toora loo rye aye
Eileen I'll hum this tune forever
Come on Eileen well I swear (what he means)
Ah come on, let's take off everything
That pretty red dress Eileen (tell him yes)
Ah come on Eileen

Sem comentários: